Midlife Career Reboot Cafe August 6th 19.00 to 21.00 BST (UTC+1)
If you’ve started thinking about developing or changing your career at midlife, but are now feeling alone, a little overwhelmed or confused and unable to move forward, then why not join us at the Midlife Career Reboot Café? You’ll be welcomed to a supportive space, have the chance to share your story, get coaching help on your individual career change or career development challenge and enjoy a fun evening with like-minded midlife professionals.
You can bring any type of career change or career development challenge to the café. For instance different parts of you may be 'at war'; part of you craving new adventures and part of you not wanting to risk your comfort and security, you may be concerned about how a transition period might affect your finances, or you may be procrastinating about making a change… or perhaps it's something else for you? You can bring whatever is live for you right now.
The group will be limited to 8 participants, and the time will be shared equally between everyone’s career challenges. (If you don’t have a particular challenge but would just like to experience the support of the group – that’s OK too). Everyone will be asked to commit to keeping the content of this session confidential. You only have to share what you feel comfortable sharing.
Included in this meeting.
- Individual coaching so that you get more clarity on your specific midlife career change challenge.
- Group exercises that will enable you to tap into more of your inner resources and creativity, so that you can open up a broader range of career opportunities and career transition paths.
- You’ll hear inspiring stories of people who’ve successfully rebooted their career at midlife, that will boost your confidence and motivation. There’ll be no pressure to consider bigger career changes than you want.
- Stimulating and enjoyable discussion that will get you excited and motivated about changing your career at midlife
- A chance to share your story and connect with other midlife professionals which will help you feel less alone.
We believe that everyone should have meaningful, satisfying and rewarding work – work that fires them up! Our Career Reboot Cafes are one of the ways we support midlife professionals on their career development journey.
Looking at career issues might sound like 'serious work' - rest assured our career change andcareer development meetings are relaxed and friendly and we give everyone a warm welcome. What's more, career change is a creative process - so I encourage everyone to have a playful, open mindset in the career development meetings.
This meeting will be held online. The link to the webinar will be provided after you've booked and at least 24 hours before the meeting.
Never attended an online meeting before? Don't worry I'll provide you will detailed instructions of what you need to do to get into the meeting. All you need is a good broadband connection and your device.
Trudy Lloyd is a professionally qualified career coach and facilitator.
She helps mid-career professionals with career change and career development so they can find more meaningful, satisfying and rewarding work - work they’re more fired up about. She also helps them stay relevant and employed when workplaces are rapidly changing due to new technologies, intense competition and globalisation.
You can read more about Trudy here
Ticket sales close at midnight BST Friday 3.8.18
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Events Where the SKU starts with T or C
- Should you cancel your booking to the event at any time, no refund will be made.
- Should Career Reinventors 40+ cancel the event you will be offered a full refund.
- Should Career Reinventors 40+ reschedule the event you will be able to transfer your original booking to the rescheduled event, at no further cost. You will also have the choice of a full refund.