Uncover Your Hidden Patterns and Blindspots to Triple your Impact and Get Ahead! July 11th 19.00 to 21.00 BST (UTC+1)
If you feel you could achieve more in your career, but something (that maybe you can’t quite put your finger on) seems to be holding your back, then this meeting is for you.
Perhaps you’ve honed your functional knowledge, and developed your communication skills and your influencing skills, but you’re not progressing or getting the opportunities or promotions you feel you deserve. Or perhaps you’re also getting resistance to your inputs and proposals.
If any of this this sounds familiar, maybe it’s time to look beyond the obvious and get a fresh perspective on some of the other factors that can affect how you come across. Get the key insights and tips that will ensure you signal better that you have what it takes to step up in your career!
In this session you’ll hear about :-
- How to uncover your unconscious patterns and habits that affect how you come across, and how to use this new information to fine-tune your approach at work.
- Powerful techniques that will give you a significant competitive edge when there’s an opportunity to get ahead.
- How even if you feel highly self-aware, you may inadvertently be ‘rubbing some people up the wrong way’ at work and how you can rectify this.
- How to check whether your words and your demeanour are sending conflicting messages which subtly undermine your credibility, and how to realign them
- What’s going on when you find yourself overwhelmed by strong feelings or unable to keep your cool under pressure, and what’s needed to address this.
- How your thinking style, decision making style, language, energy levels, and focus may be subtly undermining your impact and holding you back from where your skills and know-how could so obviously take you.
The presentation and Q&A will last for about 40 minutes, after this you'll get the chance to experiment with some of the tools and techniques discussed.
Looking at career issues might sound like 'serious work' - rest assured our career development meetings are relaxed and friendly and we give everyone a warm welcome. What's more, career change and career development is a creative process - so I encourage everyone to have a playful, open mindset in the meetings.
This meeting will be held online. The link to the meeting will be provided after you've booked and at least 24 hours before the event.
Never attended an online meeting before? Don't worry we’ll provide you with detailed instructions of what you need to do to get into the meeting. All you need is a good broadband connection and your device
Your Presenter/ Facilitator for this Meeting
Trudy Lloyd is a professionally qualified career coach and facilitator.
She helps mid-career professionals to change their careers or develop their careers so they can find more meaningful, satisfying and rewarding work - work they’re more fired up about! She also helps midlife professionals to develop new insights and capabilities and overcome barriers, so they can fulfill all their professional goals and aspirations.
She also helps midlife professionals stay relevant and employed when workplaces are rapidly changing due to new technologies, intense competition and globalisation.
You can read more about Trudy here
Ticket sales close at midnight BST Sun 08.07.18
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Events where the SKU starts with T or C
For events where the SKU starts with the letter T or C the Cancellation and Refund policy is as follows:-
Should you cancel your booking to the event at any time, no refund will be made.
Should Career Reinventors 40+ cancel the event you will be offered a full refund.
Should Career Reinventors 40+ reschedule the event you will be able to transfer your original booking to the rescheduled event, at no further cost. You will also have the choice of a full refund.