Reinvigorate or Reinvent Your Career For Your Thrilling Next Phase (3 Online Workshops) 1st, 8th and 15th September 09.00 to 11.30 BST (UTC+1)
THIS SERIES OF CAREER WORKSHOPS OFFERS THE COMPLETE REINVENTU™ PROCESS WORKSHOP ONLINE FOR JUST £179. ( EARLY BIRD until 4th August £159) INCLUDES 8.5 HOURS OF CAREER WORKSHOPS, PRE-WORK TEMPLATES AND WORKSHOP TEMPLATES
If you’d like to explore new career change options to reinvigorate or reinvent your career at midlife but feel daunted by what’s involved and afraid of perhaps ending up down a ‘rabbit hole’, then this series of online career workshops is for you.
Ticket Sales Close 11pm BST 27.8.18
See below for details of these online career workshops.
Introduction to Midlife Career Change and Career Development Workshops
It’s easy to get ‘stuck’ when on the one hand you long to change your career situation, but on the other hand you're feeling anxious about what change might involve or where it might lead. However, in these workshops we’ll be working with the proven Reinventu™ process which is specifically designed for professionals to reinvigorate or reinvent their careers at midlife. The process is underpinned by research from the coaching, innovation and psychosynthesis bodies of knowledge. This means that you’ll be supported on a stimulating and insightful ’journey of career exploration’ where you’ll be able to get creative and open your mind to new career possibilities.
After that you’ll be guided to make sense of your fresh thinking, and to channel your career ideas into useful career plans or next steps, so you can keep moving forward after the career workshops. If you want to ‘think big’ then the Reinventu™ process is up to it, but if you’re not, there’ll be no pressure to consider bigger career changes than you feel ready for.
See full workshop details below.
Included in the Career Change and Career Development Workshops
- A proven streamlined career reinvention and career reinvigoration process underpinned by research from the coaching, innovation and psychosynthesis bodies of knowledge. You’ll gather and draw on the ‘data’ of your work experience to date, personal traits and what motivates you, so the new career routes you’ll uncover will be relevant and meaningful to you.
- Tools and techniques that will give you a paradigm shift in the way you look at your career and work. Whether you’re looking to find new more lucrative markets for your skills, ways to ‘earn for longer’, more flexibility in how you work, or ways to channel more of ‘you’ and your creativity into your career, these tools and techniques are the keys to opening those and other career reinvigoration doors.
- Pre-work templates and worksheets that enable you to review your career to date in a structured way and which will prime your thinking ahead of time and ensure you get maximum benefit from our career workshop time together.
- The process will help you discover ‘career insights’ which will reveal your previously hidden ‘career needs’ and what motivates you at a deeper level. Your 'career insights' will also help you to resolve conflicting desires. E.g how to make great money but have meaningful work, or to have a 'career role' but also more 'family time.'
- Career reinvention summary action plan so you won’t lose track of your career insights and you’ll be able to keep moving forward with your plans after the career workshop.
- Help to identify and overcome barriers that might get in the way of your progress, so that you can drive your career plans forward after the career workshop.
- Stimulating creative process that will leave you feeling reinvigorated about your career and the many new career possibilities open to you. You'll also feel more peaceful having acknowledged the voice that’s calling you to make career changes, and made space to tune into its desires, wisdom and dreams of new career adventures for you.
- A supportive career workshop environment where you’ll be among like-minded professionals who face similar career challenges. This means you’ll be able to relax, tap into your creativity and intuition, and learn even more through sharing with each other.
Who are These Career Workshops For?
- Unfulfilled at work – lost their career mojo!
- Disillusioned or frustrated from working in a difficult culture
- Stressed due to living through too much downsizing and restructuring
- Insecure after waves of redundancies
- Struggling to progress their career because they’re stuck in a flat organisational structure or declining industry
- Poorly rewarded after suffering pay freezes and ‘disappearing’ bonuses
- Worried about ageism and how to stay professionally employed until retirement
- Feeling bored sometimes - despite their 'professional role' and longing to do 'something new'.
- Eyeing their 'escape plan' wistfully, but struggling to 'follow through'
- Places will be limited to 10 so that everyone will get the support they need and their questions answered in the workshops.
Midlife Career Change and Career Development Workshops Key Info :-
- 3 x 2.5 online group workshops over 3 Saturdays: 1st September, 8th September, 15th September. All 9.00am to 11.30 am
- 1 x 1 hour group follow up session
- Comprehensive pre-work templates that help you to review your career in a structured way and begin to stimulate your fresh thinking.
- In career workshop templates
Please note there is 'pre-work' to complete before the career workshop. So if you'd like to join us, I encourage you to sign up in time to be able to complete your preparation - which will ensure you get the most out of the career workshops.
This meeting will be held online. The access link will be provided after you've booked and at least 24 hours before the first workshop.
Never attended an online meeting before? Don't worry I'll provide you will detailed instructions of what you need to do to get into the meeting. All you need is a good broadband connection and your device.
She helps mid-career professionals to explore their career options to find more meaningful, satisfying and rewarding work - work they’re more fired up about. She also helps them stay relevant and employed when workplaces are rapidly changing due to new technologies, intense competition and globalisation.
You can read more about Trudy here
Check out what current and returning clients say about Trudy here
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Events where the SKU starts with W
Should Career Reinventors 40+ cancel the event you will be offered a full refund.
Should Career Reinventors 40+ reschedule the event you will be able to transfer your original booking to the rescheduled event, at no further cost. You will also have the choice of a full refund.
If you are unable to attend the event you have booked, you should notify us in writing. With our agreement you may transfer your booking to another person (who you will find) at no charge, provided they have the relevant qualifications or experience for the course or event concerned.
Your booking may be transferred to a future course (if available) within the following 6 months at our absolute discretion, subject to a £65 per event administration fee.
If your booking is not transferred, the following cancellation fees will apply:
• Less than 1 week's notice, 100% of the course fee
• Less than 2 weeks notice, 75% of course fee
• Less than 4 weeks notice 50% of course fee.