Overcome YOUR Barriers to Changing or Developing your Career at 40, or 50 12th July 19.00 to 21.00 BST (UTC+1)
If you’re procrastinating about changing your career or developing your career at midlife. Or if you’ve set off down a path to a new career but have got ‘stuck’, don’t worry, this meeting is for you.
Midlife career change can feel daunting. Sometime you may even feel as if there are ‘dragons’ to slay along the way. However, in this online meeting you’ll discover how you can convert your weighty burden of doubts and fears about career change into the thrilling feelings of taking control of your career and choosing a more authentic and fulfilling life.
This meeting will give you fresh insights into some of the hazards that can trip you up along your midlife career change or career development path, so you’ve got a better idea of what might be holding YOU back. You’ll learn how to size up any barriers – is it a serious risk you need to manage or a challenge to push on through?
We’ll skill you up with the tools and technique to support your career change or career development, so that you’ll be better placed to handle any further challenges you run into.
In this session we’ll be looking at :-
- Fresh perspectives about the broader implications of midlife career change, which may open up surprising reasons for why you’re not moving forward.
- How you CAN resolve your apparently conflicting desires e.g 'new challenges' vs 'stable employment', or 'doing what you love' vs 'earning big bucks'.
- You'll learn how you don't have to make either/or decisions, and that you can have BOTH.
- Practical tools and techniques to help you build your confidence and resilience so you keep up the momentum with your career change journey.
- The tools and techniques that can take the stress and weightiness out of decision-making and remove your fear of ‘getting it wrong’ or ‘losing' what you’ve achieved so far.
- New ways to evaluate your progress so you stay motivated and energised for your career change journey.
The presentation and Q&A will last for about 40 minutes, after this you'll get the chance to experiment with some of the tools and techniques discussed.
This meeting will be held online. The link to the webinar will be provided after you've booked and at least 24 hours before the meeting.
Never attended an online meeting before? Don't worry I'll provide you will detailed instructions of what you need to do to get into the meeting. All you need is a good broadband connection and your device.
Trudy Lloyd is a professionally qualified career coach and facilitator.
She helps mid-career professionals with career change and career development so they can find more meaningful, satisfying and rewarding work - work they’re more fired up about. She also helps them stay relevant and employed when workplaces are rapidly changing due to new technologies, intense competition and globalisation.
You can read more about Trudy here
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Events where the SKU starts with T or C
- Should you cancel your booking to the event at any time, no refund will be made.
- Should Career Reinventors 40+ cancel the event you will be offered a full refund.
- Should Career Reinventors 40+ reschedule the event you will be able to transfer your original booking to the rescheduled event, at no further cost. You will also have the choice of a full refund.