Easy First Steps to Your Midlife Career Reboot (Online Workshop) 24th January 18.30 to 21.30 BST (UTC+1)
Join me for a transformational workshop where I'll take you on a stimulating and insightful journey, where you can open yourself up to new possibilities for your career and working life at midlife. Discover how getting in touch with your career wants and needs can be exciting and rewarding ...and yield surprising truths.
Includes 4 hours of workshops 1 x 3 hours, plus 1 hour follow-up
Includes in-workshop templates and optional additional pre-work material.
Early Bird until 11th January just £69
Ticket Sales Close 11pm BST 21.1.19
See below for details of these online career workshops.
Introduction to Easy First Steps to Midlife Career Reboot Workshop
I’ll meet you ‘where you’re at now’ with your career development or career change plans. I’ll welcome you into a supportive environment with no pressure to consider bigger changes than you want to make, so you can relax and enjoy the workshop.
Much of the material is experiential, and I’ve developed and tested it to ensure that it inspires you and enables you gain more self-knowledge and insight. I know you lead a hectic life, so I’ve also designed this workshop to balance the need to use your time efficiently, while also offering enough space for you immerse yourself in a deeper understanding of yourself at midlife, and what career and work might mean to you for your next phase.
Included in Easy First Steps to Midlife Career Reboot Workshops
- Experiential exercises to help you get you in touch with your ‘true self’ and connect deeply with your career needs and values at midlife.
- Stimulating tools and techniques, specifically designed for midlife career rebooters that are fun to engage with, while enabling you to grow your self-awareness and personal insight.
- A supportive environment where it’s safe to step back from your ‘work persona’ and open up to new possibilities, so that you grow your confidence and your readiness for change.
- New ways to identify and release YOUR barriers to change which will boost your energy and motivation to make changes
- Optional pre-work and follow-up work, so you can rest assured that the the course will be 'manageable' for you.
Easy First Steps to Midlife Career Reboot Workshops Key Info :-
1 x 1 hour online group follow up session
Includes in-workshop templates.
Small group - max eight people.
For this course optional pre-work and follow-up work will be provided.
This meeting will be held online. The access link will be provided after you've booked and at least 24 hours before the workshop.
Never attended an online meeting before? Don't worry I'll provide you will detailed instructions of what you need to do to get into the meeting. All you need is a good broadband connection and your device.
Trudy helps midlife professionals who are unhappy in their work to move towards a more fulfilling work life. She also helps them stay relevant and employed when workplaces are rapidly changing due to new technologies, intense competition and globalisation.
You can read more about Trudy here
Check out what current and returning clients say about Trudy here
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Events where the SKU starts with W
Should Career Reinventors 40+ cancel the event you will be offered a full refund.
Should Career Reinventors 40+ reschedule the event you will be able to transfer your original booking to the rescheduled event, at no further cost. You will also have the choice of a full refund.
If you are unable to attend the event you have booked, you should notify us in writing. With our agreement you may transfer your booking to another person (who you will find) at no charge, provided they have the relevant qualifications or experience for the course or event concerned.
Your booking may be transferred to a future course (if available) within the following 6 months at our absolute discretion, subject to a £65 per event administration fee.
If your booking is not transferred, the following cancellation fees will apply:
• Less than 1 week's notice, 100% of the course fee
• Less than 2 weeks notice, 75% of course fee
• Less than 4 weeks notice 50% of course fee.