Survive and Thrive as an Introvert in an Extrovert Working World.(Online Workshop) 25th April 18.30 to 21.30 BST (UTC+1)
Research* shows that on average introverts earn less than extroverts, introverts receive fewer promotions and are less likely to end up in leadership roles.
So, if you feel that what comes naturally to you as an introvert professional; preferring to reflect before speaking, staying out of the limelight and managing your energy levels, puts you at odds with what’s needed to get ahead in your more 'extroverted' organisation then this professional development workshop is for you.
Includes 4 hours of workshop: 1 x 3 hour online workshop, plus 1 hour online follow-up
Small Group : Max 8 people.
Includes in-workshop templates and notes, optional additional pre-work material.
Ticket Sales Close 11pm BST 18.04.19
See below for full details of this online career workshop.
*Journal of Vocational Behaviour and Career Success Feb 2001
Introduction to Survive and Thrive as an Introvert in an Extrovert Working World
We’ll be looking at the challenges introverts face to survive and thrive in organisations and cultures where extroversion is prized (most of them!) We’ll be sharing the specific introvert-friendly strategies that can help you build your presence and impact in an authentic way.
We’ll be revealing the ‘gifts’ of introversion and reframing the introvert experience so that you can play to your strengths, release unhelpful patterns and be the ‘you’ you need to be to achieve your career dreams.
Included in This Career Development Workshop
- An understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing introverts in many professional environments so you can be more in control and manage your impact and your career in a sustainable way for the long term.
- Why many introverts don’t achieve the recognition, promotions and rewards to match their skills and experience, and the specific steps you can take to overcome this so you can clinch those senior roles, higher pay and benefits.
- A proven career development framework for introverts so you can plan your career in a way that honours your introvert preferences but enables you to progress and make sure you get the opportunities and rewards that match your skills and experience.
- Communication and networking strategies and tools for introverts, so that you can develop a deeper connection with colleagues and bosses and build your impact at work.
- Practical exercises that will enable you to experiment with ways of interacting at work that build trust, likeability and your reputation so you can position yourself for success.
- Insight into the ‘gift of introversion’ that will inspire you to bring more of your unique talents into the world, contribute and fully express yourself.
Who is This Career Development Workshop For?
1 x 1 hour online group follow up session
Includes in-workshop templates.
For this course optional pre-work and follow-up work will be provided.
This meeting will be held online. The access link will be provided after you've booked and at least 24 hours before the first workshop.
Never attended an online meeting before? Don't worry I'll provide you will detailed instructions of what you need to do to get into the meeting. All you need is a good broadband connection and your device.
As an introvert Trudy knows the challenges introverts face in organisations to stay true to their psychological preference while also carving out a career path where they are able to channel their skills and experience, contribute, and get the recognition and rewards they deserve.
You can read more about Trudy here
Check out what current and returning clients say about Trudy here
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Events where the SKU starts with W
Should Career Reinventors 40+ cancel the event you will be offered a full refund.
Should Career Reinventors 40+ reschedule the event you will be able to transfer your original booking to the rescheduled event, at no further cost. You will also have the choice of a full refund.
If you are unable to attend the event you have booked, you should notify us in writing. With our agreement you may transfer your booking to another person (who you will find) at no charge, provided they have the relevant qualifications or experience for the course or event concerned.
Your booking may be transferred to a future course (if available) within the following 6 months at our absolute discretion, subject to a £65 per event administration fee.
If your booking is not transferred, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Less than 1 week's notice, 100% of the course fee
- Less than 2 weeks notice, 75% of course fee
- Less than 4 weeks notice 50% of course fee.