Your First Simple Step Towards Midlife Career Reboot 29th August 19.00 to 21.30 BST (UTC+1)
Join me for this meeting where I'll take you on a stimulating and fun journey, where you can open yourself up to new ways of looking at your career and working life at midlife. Discover how getting in touch with your career wants and needs can be exciting and rewarding ...and yield surprising truths.
Ticket Sales Close 11pm BST 26.8.18
See below for details of this online career meeting.
Introduction to Your First Simple Step to Midlife Career Reboot Meeting
In this meeting we’ll be opening up to those ‘niggles’ you feel about your career, and those times you feel ‘called’ to make changes to your working life. You’ll discover that far from being a chore, rebooting your career at midlife can be a joyful and fun journey which will build your confidence and enlighten and energise you for your thrilling next chapter.
I’ll meet you ‘where you’re at now’ with your career development or career change plans. I’ll welcome you into a supportive space with no pressure to consider bigger changes than you want to make, so you can relax and enjoy the meeting.
Included in Your First Simple Step to Midlife Career Reboot Meeting
- What it really means when you feel that your job ‘isn’t you’, and how you can use this information to get started with career change or career development that can lead you to a situation that excites and fulfils you.
- What’s happening when you feel you ‘should’ be doing your role, but you’re really not enjoying it. Understand this, and you’ll be on your way to living in a more ‘authentic’ place, from where you can make deeply satisfying career and life choices.
- What you can learn from that inner voice telling you that your role and title look good on paper – and it would be madness to ‘chuck it in’. With new insight, you’ll be able to take back control, and increase your self-belief that you can make positive changes at midlife.
- What’s behind your pattern of non-stop work that puts you on a high… when at the same time you’re finding you’re neglecting important aspects of your life outside work. You’ll gain deep insight into your relationship with your work, and be better placed to work towards a more balanced and fulfilling life.
- How you can move beyond those feelings that your education, training and qualifications – and years of graft have brought you to THIS point, and no one would pay you to do anything else. You’ll discover how you can start to tap into your creativity and open up brilliant opportunities that will enable you to have money AND meaning.
Your First Simple Step to Midlife Career Reboot Meeting Key Info :-
Includes in-workshop templates.
This meeting will be held online. The access link will be provided after you've booked and at least 24 hours before the meeting.
Never attended an online meeting before? Don't worry I'll provide you will clear instructions about what you need to do to get into the meeting. All you need is a good broadband connection and your device.
Trudy helps midlife professionals who are unhappy in their work to move towards a more fulfilling work life. She also helps them stay relevant and employed when workplaces are rapidly changing due to new technologies, intense competition and globalisation.
You can read more about Trudy here
Check out what current and returning clients say about Trudy here
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Events where the SKU starts with T or C
- Should you cancel your booking to the event at any time, no refund will be made.
- Should Career Reinventors 40+ cancel the event you will be offered a full refund.
- Should Career Reinventors 40+ reschedule the event you will be able to transfer your original booking to the rescheduled event, at no further cost. You will also have the choice of a full refund.